Latest Arsenal News Update

Follow Pranzool on Twitter

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SAMIR NASRI AND ARSHAVIN GOING NOWHERE

Arsenal Midfielder Samir Nasri has linked himself in Arsenal Board informing media that he wont ge going to any other clubs after this season. He has confessed that Arsene Wenger is the best path finder for him.

One of the sport magazine has published that the Frenchman has no intention to leave his current club Arsenal. It has given him a great opportunity to caliber his ability and he wont be heading to any of the clubs without a silverware. He has been doing great in this club and the manager of his Team is fantastic. He keeps on inspiring him to caliber even more and he told that it was him who inspired Samir Nasri get his future.

There is always a hope for a player to win at least a silverware for his team during his play. I came Arsenal to win titles and i am not leaving Arsenal soon without having a single silverware.

I am very flattered to have my name in the transfer list of many big clubs but things are not so simple here. I know what is to be a player and for fans. They just wants their players play good and win trophies for their clubs. I want to the one for them. But sometimes things become complicated and there will be a decision to choose against or for the club. I am happy that such condition has never occurred to me till now.

Right now I am free like a bird. I have my own team and the fan support. Manager is doing great and he is boosting my level. I think i wont be leaving Arsenal so soon at least without winning a silverware. I am thinking to expand my contract at the end of this season.

Andrey Arshavin, the Arsenal midfielder had lost his confidence a few week back, but he has meet his fitness level and the confidence right now when the team needs his best performance. He was pretty happy after scoring a winning goal against Barcelona last week. The 83rd minute goal was the most precious goal for him in his entire life as he scored against the Spaniard giant.

It was the most precious time i played a game against Barca last week. To come as a substitute and score a winning goal against Barcelona is just unimaginable.

When my manager told me to get ready to enter the field I was pretty nervous but when i got there i was confident. When i got chance i took it and scored it. That was what i mean to do.

When i was in the bench the game looked very tough. Barcelona had almost every possession and they were firm. And after i scored the goal, they were attacking strongly. The time i made the mistake was really a great luck to me. Thanks god, they did not scored at that time and thanks to our goalkeeper. We had to be focused in our game and we did it.

As per the transfer subject comes, I think I am happy in this club with such stardom. I am not leaving the club without winning a silverware. I will do what i was brought to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Arsenal News Update page contents