Latest Arsenal News Update

Follow Pranzool on Twitter

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Arsenal Skipper more likely to play against Blackburn

Arsenal Captain Cesc Fabregas is more likely to join the match against Blackburn after the return from his injury on the game against Barcelona in 2nd leg at UEFA Championship.

After the positive response from fitness test on Sunday, Arsene Wenger the club manager has an option for the replacement to Denilson at mid-field. He had missed the FA CUP quarterfinal against
Manchester United at Old Traffod and disappointing result against W.B.A.

Arsenal skipper who had been ruled out due to injury before Barcelona Match due to hamstring problem is more likely to join the game. On the twitter he had said," I have recovered my injury by 85% and I have started my training session from Monday. I hope coach will permit me to play the match against Blackburn"

"The season has been more weired than ever for me and my team for we have many injured players still waiting for the recovery. Hopefully, I am getting better and I will be playing against Blackburn if I am fit and the coach permit me to play. The game is becoming more interesting and tough and we must win the game to be in the title race. You will see me playing against Blackburn if I am fit enough to pass the fitness test of coming Sunday."

Arsenal has more injury news to come as Arsenal skipper, Nickolas Bendtner injured himself at the match against Denmark on Wednesday. Hopefully, no other players are injured in international breakup.

Robin Van Persie and Maurene Chamakh are progressing in their fitness and we can see them on the Monday match.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Arsenal News Update page contents