Latest Arsenal News Update

Follow Pranzool on Twitter

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Transfer Rumor of Arsenal

Arsenal players are linked with various transfer news which have been revealed that all of them are only rumors.

Gael Clichy

Arsenal Defender Clichy is finishing his contract this summer but he has told the press not to leave Arsenal and extend his contract to 3 years. The Arsenal's side defender was linked with Italian Giant AS Roma but he told that he has no intention to leave Arsenal.

"I came up in Arsenal because Arsene Wenger had insisted me to do so. I have always dreamed to carry the Premier League Trophy with these hands and I will never leave this club before fulfilling my dreams.

We are players and we face many offers but at this crucial moment I don't think leaving the club would be my intention. I had many offers from Italian Clubs and Spanish Club at past and present but I am not leaving Arsenal before wining a silverware for Arsenal.

All these transfer links with me are only rumors.

Jack Wilshire

Jack Wilshire was linked with Manchester City but he has clarified that he wont leave Arsenal so soon. He added that all of these news are only rumors.

"I have never made my mind to leave Arsenal. Not so soon because I have been playing for Arsenal from the age of 10 and now it has been 10 years. This is the only place where i can build up my football skills.

I have never got such offer from Manchester City and in case if i got I would surely deny because at present Arsenal needs us so none of the squad players have transfer intention.

So far as a team member no one of my team would leave Arsenal. All the transfer links are only rumors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Arsenal News Update page contents